Like most people, you’ve probably fantasized about how much money people might pay to live in your home. Your childhood room may be the reason you want to sell. Or maybe your kids are grown up now, and it’s time for them to have their own space. You might be tired of having a house full of clutter and deciding it’s time for something new…
Whatever the case may be, here are some simple steps that can help you sell your home fast:
1) Clean out everything- no matter how big or small the job! Those boxes in the attic? Throw them away. Useless knickknacks from the past? Toss them all on eBay. Dumpster all of it (assuming you don’t have a lot of stuff).
2) Tackle the kitchen. Clean out all containers, throw out any food past its expiration date and make sure your appliances are working correctly.
3) Just like your kitchen, get rid of the bathroom. Dust it and clean the fixtures. Throw out old soap and shampoo bottles and do a little spring cleaning there too!
4) If you want to sell fast, move everything possible into storage boxes by their most likely location for Craigslist. There’s no need to load up with unnecessary furniture; make sure things are organized first so everything can quickly be sorted at a later time.
5) If you have a lawn or anything that needs tending, ask yourself: Is it worth it? How much time should I spend each week on my lawn? Why do I care so much about my lawn anyway? The answer depends on the value of your home, but even if the grass looks fine, ask yourself if it’s worth it and see if you can make other changes.
6) Still trying to figure it out? Sell it already! You’ve gotten rid of all your clutter and cleaned, and your kitchen looks lovely. Better yet, talk to someone about more services that would be good for your home before you list them. Remember, space matters.
In conclusion, this is the most crucial step of selling your home fast. There are plenty of opportunities to make money in the future, but only a few opportunities to property for rent in Thailand.
Last tip: Only try to sell your home after taking pictures! People love seeing pictures, they want to know what they’re buying, and it’s much easier for them to believe in your listing if they can see the real deal. The more you do at this stage, including adding pictures, the more likely you will sell quickly.